The Hangover Part III is a 2013 American comedy film and the third and final installment in The Hangover film series. The film will star Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong, John Goodman, and Justin Bartha. The film will be released on May 23, 2013. The film will take place in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Tijuana. A teaser trailer was released on March 7, 2013 and the theatrical trailer was released on April 11, 2013. The film was directed by Todd Phillips.
Alan is going through a crisis after the death of his father and the Wolfpack is all he has left and he's been off his medication fo almost 6 months, then the Wolfpack brings Alan to a treatment facility but are stopped by a crime boss, Marshall who claims that Chow has escaped from prison and stole $21 million from him as he takes Doug for insurance until they find Chow. The trio finds Chow hiding in Tijuana as a police officer of the law, Marshall then tells them that the exchange for Doug has been changed to take place in Las Vegas (Probably not true potential 50 spoils), Nevada (the original place where the first film took place) as they meet up with some familar faces.
- Bradley Cooper as Phillip Wenneck
- Ed Helms as Stuart Price
- Zach Galifianakis as Alan Garner
- Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow
- Justin Bartha as Doug Billings
- Sasha Barrese as Tracy Garner
- Heather Graham as Jade
- Mike Epps as Black Doug
- Jamie Chung as Lauren
- Jeffery Tambor as Sid Garner
- John Goodman as Marshall
- Melissa McCarthy as Cassie
- This film is different from the first two films as this film doesn't involve a wedding, bachelor party, or a hangover. But mainly just a road trip, but the missing person part of the film series will still be in this film
- This film mark the return of characters Jade, Tyler, and Black Doug from the first film.
- Mike Tyson will not be returning in the film, making this the first film not to have a guest appearance by Tyson.
- The film's release date was moved up a day further to avoid competetion with Fast and Furious 6.
If this film becomes successful, a fourth film will probably be in production.